Thursday, August 8, 2013

Logo Being Designed

I went to a print shop in Temecula and talked with them about logo design and printing. They have an outside guy  they use for more complicated logos and said he does really good work. I dropped off some ideas I had and hopefully by Monday I should have some initial designs.

My idea:

I spent a few days wondering to myself what Electric City Brewery looks like. I considered the obvious choice, electric bolts, but that's been done before...

The name comes from the fact everything we have is powered with electricity, hence, electric city, so I am thinking of a logo with a city skyline--maybe skyscrapers and smaller buildings--but instead of actual buildings, they will be fermenters and brewing equipment with windows in them. Random lights can be on to signify electric, maybe a burst of light (similar to sun rays) behind the city???

Something like this...


Anyways, its off to the designer to see what he can do.

Cheers,

1 comment: