Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Bit Nervous

I talked with the real estate agent and everything is good on our application but we need approval from the OA (Owners Association) before we can sign the lease. I've lost a bit of sleep over this as I know there's always one dud in the group that's opposed to all things alcohol. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for now, but as I have come to learn, I am preparing for the worst.

In the meantime I plan to meet with the water and health department today and submit the necessary applications. And by the way, for those of you planning to open a brewery, the word "application" is apparently a shorter way of saying "pay money".


  

1 comment:

  1. I hope that although you might come across someone who is opposed to all things alcohol, they will change their tune considering the fact that you will be bringing money and foot traffic to the area, thus potentially increasing business for everyone.

    ReplyDelete